Muir View Newsletter & e-News
The Muir View is published four times a year. All Sierra Club members in the John Muir Chapter (Wisconsin area) receive a copy. For other interested parties, and for easy access to archived issues, we also post it online. These are Adobe Acrobat PDF files, if you need the free Acrobat Reader, you may download it here.
Advertise in the Muir View and reach 12,000+ active environmentalists. Download the Muir View Media Kit for more details or call the chapter office at 608-256-0565.
>>>>>> April-June 2013 - Current Issue
***Revised: Speak out for safe water with Kewaunee Cares***
2013 Muir View Newsletters
2012 Muir View Newsletters
2011 Muir View Newsletters
2010 Muir View Newsletters
2009 Muir View Newsletters
Would you like to receive these in your inbox? Click here to enroll...
- October 2010, Autumn Assembly, Reminder to VOTE, Cleaning up Valley Coal Plant
- September 2010, Autumn Assembly, Chris Larson wins, Coal Ash Hearings
- August 2010, Primary Elections, Coal Ash Hearings, Photo Winner
- July 2010, Coal Ash & Phosphorus Rules, Rail Photo Contest!
- June 2010, Hands Across the Sand, Wind Siting rules, more!
- May 2010, Stop big oil and coal with better transit and clean energy
- April 2010, Earth Day, Transit & Clean Water Actions!
- March 2010, Support Clean Water for Wisconsin!
- February 2010, WI Clean Energy Jobs Act, factory farm update, coal activism, more!
- December, 2009, Give the gift of cleaner air and water
- November 2009, Attend Coal Country, Get BPA out of Bottles, Dane RTA, more
- October 2009, Planned Giving, Independent DNR Secretary, Clean Energy Jobs
- September 2009, Clean Energy & Autumn Assembly events, more!
- August 2009, Great Lakes & Autumn Assembly events, more!
- July 2009, John Muir Chapter Summer eNews: Clean Water events, Climate stories, more!
- May 2009, Support Clean Energy for Wisconsin, Expanding Transit Options Event, Nuclear is No Answer to Global Warming
- April 2009, Spring Elections, State Budget Action Needed, Protect the Chequamegon Nicolet National Forest, Support Employee Free Choice Act
- March 2009, Invitation to A Climate of Change, Spring Elections, Conservation Lobby Day, Priority Issue Teams Launched
- February 2009, Action for Wisconsin's Climate, Natural Trails; Update on Clean Lakes bill, Charter Street; Local Artist Abbie Kurtz
- January 2009, Take Action for Cleaner Lakes, Rosendale CAFO; Penny Bernard Schaber inaugurated to State Assembly; Sierra Club promotes Solar Energy in WI; Lobby Day; Camp Wellstone
- Download the John Muir Chapter's 2010 Annual Report
- Download the John Muir Chapter's 2009 Annual Report
Muir View Committee
November 15th - Jan/Feb/March issue (distributed January 1st)
February 15th - April/May/June issue (distributed April 1st)
May 15th - July/August/September issue (distributed July 1st)
August 15th - October/November/December issue (distributed October 1st)